Accidental death caused by the absorption of 2,4-dichlorophenol through the skin.

Détails

ID Serval
serval:BIB_32028B65178D
Type
Article: article d'un périodique ou d'un magazine.
Sous-type
Etude de cas (case report): rapporte une observation et la commente brièvement.
Collection
Publications
Titre
Accidental death caused by the absorption of 2,4-dichlorophenol through the skin.
Périodique
Archives of Toxicology
Auteur(s)
Kintz P., Tracqui A., Mangin P.
ISSN
0340-5761[print], 0340-5761[linking]
Statut éditorial
Publié
Date de publication
1992
Volume
66
Numéro
4
Pages
298-299
Langue
anglais
Résumé
A case involving an accidental fatality resulting from skin absorption of 2,4-dichlorophenol in a factory is presented. The compound was quantified using gas chromatography after separation on a SP-1240 DA column and detection with flame ionization. Confirmation was obtained with mass spectrometry. Blood concentration was 24.3 mg/l. Other drugs, including ethanol, were not detected.
Mots-clé
Accidents, Occupational, Adult, Chlorophenols/poisoning, Humans, Industrial Waste, Male, Skin Absorption
Pubmed
Création de la notice
18/10/2010 14:56
Dernière modification de la notice
20/08/2019 14:17
Données d'usage